Forum użytkowników serwisu www.sopot.com

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
This season the very Yankees-centric MLB18 Stubs
Autor Wiadomość
rsgoldfast

Wysłany: 2018-06-24, 07:39   This season the very Yankees-centric MLB18 Stubs

Baseball is in kind of a weird spot right now. The hot stove has barely flickered, the biggest transaction being Giancarlo Stanton's (admittedly massive) proceed to the New York Yankees. Otherwise marquee free agents like Yu Darvish stay on the sidelines. But we can happily continue to count on the excellence of Sony San Diego's MLB The Show, which will once more be trotting out into the mound this March.

As information continues to trickle out from the run-up to MLB The Show 18 Stubs release, here are five observations on what Sony San Diego is working for this year.I am a fan of the Minnesota Twins, a midsized baseball club that is mostly famous for its neck stepped on by the New York Yankees--a considerably bigger ball club. This past year the Twins miraculously made the playoffs only to get unceremoniously annihilated by those same Yankees. My lasting memory of that game is that the repeated shots to the so-called"Judge's Chambers," where lovers dressed waved"All Rise!" signs. It got... a bit old after a while.

This season the very Yankees-centric MLB18 Stubs will be integrating all of this in the demonstration, which means I get to view it in my video games now, also. And all I could say is,"Yay for me personally." But in all seriousness, MLB The Show has ever been pretty great about conveying the atmosphere of the ballpark--from the taunts from the audience to how the Minnie & Paul signal lights up at Goal Field--but more is always better. 20 times a game.

Odpowiedz do tematu