Forum użytkowników serwisu www.sopot.com

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Pandora charm diamonds to keep you young
Autor Wiadomość
Labrecque333

Wysłany: 2017-12-23, 04:12   Pandora charm diamonds to keep you young

Believe it pandora disney uk or not, we have one last Pandora promotional push for North America before Christmas hits! Today sees the start of a 30% discount on select Pandora items for Canada, a gift set offer for the US, and another Rue La La sale on Pandora. Running this weekend only, Pandora collectors in Canada can enjoy 30% off select items both in-store and online! Pandora are calling the promotion ‘friends & family’, but you don’t need to be part of the Pandora club or anything as far as I can see. However, it’s worth noting that Pandora are labelling all items sold in this promotion as FINAL SALE, and you cannot return or exchange them! It seems too that you cannot combine this offer with the Heart of Winter bangle GWP, which is also still running. Much like the recent US 35% discount offer, lots of the new Christmas charms are included, such as the Holiday Wreath, Festive Stocking, Winter Wonderland and the adorable Christmas Polar Bear.

This is the only new Christmas pandora charms uk bead I’ve bought this year so far, so I’m kind of going all out on the holiday theme for this review, as it might be my only Christmas review this year. But you never know! Maybe I’ll hoover up something else before the 25th hits. Read on for a closer look at this charm, and lots of festive inspiration! The Polar Bear is my favourite of the new Christmas beads. I love that there’s no pave, while the addition of a little enamel scarf is tastefully done and a nice addition. The charm is threaded, and he feels much more like a traditional Pandora charm, and yet the detailing is a bit more stylised and up-to-date than some of their older designs. His pose makes him look like he’s standing guard, waiting to flag Santa down for you! We did previously have a dangle Polar Bear charm (which you can see in the styling section down below! ), but I love that we now have a full-bodied design. It’s cute, but not overly so, with a light touch on the detailing.

And this is how I’ve styled it! I’ve finally found pandora charms outlet a use for my silver triple leather bracelet, which has been bounced around many different designs and beads over the years. I’m really happy with this, though. The combination of the bright red and the light blue is unusual, but works for me. You can see what I mean about the Polar Bear being so shiny, though. The oxidised detailed of the older Christmas Teddy Bear charm is so much easier to catch on camera. The Polar Bear is smooth and shiny, and all the details are kind of swallowed up in the light! And now, as I mentioned in my last review, I’m going to take a little tour through my Pandora Christmas collection and designs! Over the years, I’ve accumulated a lot of Christmassy beads and have used them all in different ways, so I thought it would be fun to take a look at them all.

This is really cheap pandora charms

Odpowiedz do tematu